Version number
v1.1.0.13441
Platform
Xbox One
Game mode
Campaign

Juul

Recruit
Summary: Whenever in game, either on campaign or multiplayer, not in main menu, when the controller is disconnected for even a second, the game will crash and will force you back to the Xbox home screen.
How to Reproduce: When loaded into the game either in campaign or multiplayer, either manually disconnect your controller, or wait until the controller disconnects itself due to empty batteries or inactivity.
Scene Name (if related): ?
Media (Screenshots & Video): link to video on OneDrive where I manually disconnect my controller:

Summary: Whenever in game, either on campaign or multiplayer, not in main menu, when the controller is disconnected for even a second, the game will crash and will force you back to the Xbox home screen.
How to Reproduce: When loaded into the game either in campaign or multiplayer, either manually disconnect your controller, or wait until the controller disconnects itself due to empty batteries or inactivity.
Scene Name (if related): ?
Media (Screenshots & Video): link to video on OneDrive where I manually disconnect my controller:
Dang you, you cursed me, though it only happened once. It was after I watched your video.

Pretty old bug at this moment and important by my opinion. There is also a thread on Reddit about that problem https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord...ole_crashing_when_controller_is_disconnected/
I play on Xbox Series S on keyboard and mouse and game crashing when the controller shuts down due to idletime is a big problem for me.
The most annoying thing is that in this case the "fast resume" function doesn't work and the game loads again starting from the opening videos.

STILL A ISSUE, get your act together taleworlds like come on! Rather annoyed at this clealy ignored issue, how many God darn times am I going to play a battle over again and again.... cause my controller dies. flipping ridiculous man... I was expecting this to be fixed by now. It's almost January, 3 more months and a year on this "known" issue are you going to fix it or not? Cmon absolutely ridiculous at this point 🤨😤.

Could you try to switch the headset audio format to "Stereo uncompressed" instead of "Windows Sonic for Headphones" in Volume & Audio Output settings and try again? Please keep in mind that you can only change this setting while the headset is unplugged.

Back
Top Bottom