e1.5.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-10-29_16.02.43_02804907ac2d0f64fe19fdaed67c7265
Reference crash report 2020-10-29_16.02.43_02804907ac2d0f64fe19fdaed67c7265
Summary: I'm a Sturgian character who recently joined Khuzait as a mercenary. I tried to raid an Aserai village to start a war between Aserai and Khuzait and the game crashed.I get to the point where it says "Proceed" to raid the village. I click proceed and it crashes.
How to Reproduce: try to raid the Aserai village of Parasemnos and watch what happens.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Parasemnos
Media (Screenshots & Video): save game at upload site
Version: e1.5.4
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

**Update. I reloaded my game and tried to raid a different village. I raided Lanthas. It worked. So it seems this crash is specifically tied to Parasemnos.

**Another update.

Dang y'all got me. Man, after I completed the raid I got kicked out of Khuzait kingdom and now all of Aserai hates my guts. -20 relation with just about everybody south of the Middle Sea. OK. Not doing that again. And Khuzait and Aserai aren't even at war. Khuzait basically said we don't know that dude and didn't authorize him to raid that village. My posse left me hanging.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom