Resolved Crash when trying to give a fief away as a ruler

Users who are viewing this thread

To be specific, i already captured Poros from the Vlandians and everytime I give it away the game crashes. I cant jump the handing-out after 24 hours, so I currently am stuck. Did anyone experience similar stuff? Is there any way to dodge this?

Got the same issue even made a post on it, no response other than others who try to award cities getting the same issue, guess we just gotta wait until they address it :/

Got the same issue even made a post on it, no response other than others who try to award cities getting the same issue, guess we just gotta wait until they address it :/
Jesus Christ, you were quick, thx for the fast response, gues i gotta wait than.

Yep same issue, empire cities - i wonder if it has to do with being close to achieving one of the main quest lines? and im not sure if it only applies when I won the siege, since thats been the case in the last two towns ive gone after, or whether it applies to ones companions obtain (i was able to give out castles, but dont recall where they were).

Yep same issue, empire cities - i wonder if it has to do with being close to achieving one of the main quest lines? and im not sure if it only applies when I won the siege, since thats been the case in the last two towns ive gone after, or whether it applies to ones companions obtain (i was able to give out castles, but dont recall where they were).
seems to have something to do when u reach the 2/3 of uniting the empire (im trying to unite it) seems after capturing the last settlement that the quest will crash the game :/ didnt before but for some reason does now

I am having the same issue and again it only seems to be after reaching the necessary towns for the 2/3 of empire culture that it crashes. I'm in a war with the other big faction we've taken 2 towns and 2 castles within 24 hours. I can award the castles with no issue but awarding either town crashes the game. Applies in versions of the game back to 1.0.5 (as far as I got testing) and even if I go back to my incremental saves even before the war breaks out.

I am having the same issue and again it only seems to be after reaching the necessary towns for the 2/3 of empire culture that it crashes. I'm in a war with the other big faction we've taken 2 towns and 2 castles within 24 hours. I can award the castles with no issue but awarding either town crashes the game. Applies in versions of the game back to 1.0.5 (as far as I got testing) and even if I go back to my incremental saves even before the war breaks out.
Same for me, it's also only crashing when 2/3 empire towns are captured. I was on the last of the 2/3 and it always crashes.

I think the 2/3 was the missing piece of this that Eltz has identified, I have several different saves with different towns awaiting the vote due that I can provide if necessary.

I'm getting the same issue, however, mine is not related to finishing the Empire 2/3, though I am close to achieving this.

The error log for having an issue with the 2/3 achievement is different than mine; my error log is as follows:

Exception occurred inside invoke: ExecuteFinalSelection
Target type: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.KingdomManagement.KingdomDecision.DecisionTypes.SettlementDecisionVM
Argument count: 0
Inner message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The 2/3 achievement mentions something about a duplicated object that already exists.

I'm getting the same issue, however, mine is not related to finishing the Empire 2/3, though I am close to achieving this.

The error log for having an issue with the 2/3 achievement is different than mine; my error log is as follows:

Target type: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.KingdomManagement.KingdomDecision.DecisionTypes.SettlementDecisionVM
Inner message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The 2/3 achievement mentions something about a duplicated object that already exists.
got a new one today that is under the same exception but different inner message:
Inner message: An item with the same key has already been added.

got a new one today that is under the same exception but different inner message:
Inner message: An item with the same key has already been added.
From what I read, "An item with the same key has already been added." is related to the 2/3 achievement.

I'm not sure what mine is related to, but it could be somehow related to that as well.

Back
Top Bottom