Resolved Crash when Trying to Enter Town.

Users who are viewing this thread

iblowurears7

Recruit
I continuously crash when trying to load into any major town, whether it be by trying to "walk around" or trying to directly talk to someone. I am also unable to send a crash report. I have had this issue occur somewhat infrequently until today on both the last few hours of 1.02 and now on 1,03 where I now crash every time I try to load into a city. Before I only crashed approximately 10% of the time when loading into a city. Can still access tournaments, trade, smithy, and prisoner selling option from the city menu on the campaign map. I can still successfully complete tournaments. Hope this helps clarify the issue. If more people have this issue please upvote so TaleWorlds knows to prioritize this issue. Otherwise thanks devs for a great game.

Brief update, I have tried both verifying the game files and uninstalling and then reinstalling the game and the issue has persisted.

Another update, it seems that loading into the tavern and then leaving through the door allows me to get into the town scene.

Another update, the tavern method seems to work for most towns except Sargot. I simply cannot load into that settlement through any means. Still the case as of 1.04.

No I have not encountered the issue for a while now. Not sure which patch exactly was the one to fix it, but I think its fair to say the issue has been resolved.

Back
Top Bottom