Resolved Crash when talking to a Lord with a new Culture

Users who are viewing this thread

I know that you dont support issues with mods, but this issue occurs not only with one mod but with all mods that add new cultures to the game.
Since patch 1.4.1 the game crashes when you enter a conversation with a lord of a new modded culture and choose one of these options:
LTySteq.png

The crash report if that helps:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
HResult=0x80131604
Messege = Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Source = mscorlib
Stackttrace:
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at TaleWorlds.Library.Common.InvokeWithLog(MethodInfo methodInfo, Object obj, Object[] args)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.Data.GauntletView.OnCommand(String command, Object[] args)
at System.Action`3.Invoke(T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.Widget.EventFired(String eventName, Object[] args)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.ButtonWidget.HandleClick()
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.ButtonWidget.OnMouseReleased()
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.MouseUp()
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.UIContext.UpdateInput(InputType handleInputs)
at TaleWorlds.Engine.Screens.ScreenManager.Update()
at TaleWorlds.Engine.Screens.ScreenManager.Tick(Single dt)

Inner Exception 1:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If this is wrong here you can close/delete this thread, but it would help the modding community a lot if the problem is solved.

I think you havent understood my problem this is similar to the tournament crash that was fixed in Beta 1.4.3. This isnt regarding one mod.

We can't debug a problem that is caused by a mod changing game files and adding new cultures that originally do not exist in the game.

Back
Top Bottom