Need More Info Crash when starting campaign/custom battles + options menu visual bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: When starting a new campaign or when starting a custom battle, the game freezes on loading screen (horse riding animation stops) and then crashes to desktop. When entering the options menu nothing is visible, only the audio tab and the option to accept or cancel.
How to Reproduce: Always happens, even in safe mode.
Version: All versions since 1.0.0 to 1.2.0
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD RX Vega 64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 32Gb 3200MHz
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VII Hero
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 970 Evo 1TB

*edit*
The fix presented in this thread fixes the problem temporarily.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ng-page-custom-battle-and-multiplayer.403729/

For some reason, having the decimal symbol in Windows 10 in ',' makes this happen. So I'm forced to using '.' as a decimal symbol.

Hope this is fixed soon so I can have my decimal symbol separated with a ',' again.

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom