Resolved Crash when starting a new campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0.304003
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The game crashes exatcly after starting clicking on "new campaign" (or custom battle)
How to Reproduce: Just click on "new campaign"
Have you used cheats and if so which: No (not even mods)
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 511.79
CPU: i7 7th gen
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: B150m
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate 1tb

Also, just noticed that anything I click on the start menu gives this crash.

I tried everything I found on the internet. Already reinstalled the game, update drivers, deactivated antivirus, etc..

Hey, please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds to see if any of the steps in there will help with the issue. If the issue is persistent, please upload the crash dump and share your Crash ID with me so we can have a better look at the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds to see if any of the steps in there will help with the issue. If the issue is persistent, please upload the crash dump and share your Crash ID with me so we can have a better look at the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you!

The only workaround that worked for me was lauching the game by the Bannerlord.Native.exe step. The game is working, but not with mods.

What is the next step now?

Hey, the mods can be activated in the launcher and the launcher will not show up if the game is started via .exe file. If you have mod files installed to your game files, please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to start the game as this could be the issue. Please let me know if it is a mod related problem.

Hey, the mods can be activated in the launcher and the launcher will not show up if the game is started via .exe file. If you have mod files installed to your game files, please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to start the game as this could be the issue. Please let me know if it is a mod related problem.
Actually I reinstalled the game without any mods and the same problem still occurred. What I meant is that I can play the game starting via the .exe file, but I want to use mods.

I just updated from 1.7.0 (game ran perfectly with and without mods) to 1.7.2 and now the game crashes 100% of the times when ever i pick new campaign or sandbox mode. I only have 1 mod , the mod i created.

Hey, is the game running fine on e1.7.2 without mods as well? If you experience these crashes without any mods installed, can you please send me the Crash ID?

Back
Top Bottom