Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-05_08.47.10_771798aaaa51e529e448e22c4bf6503d

Zopas

Recruit
Summary: Game wont let to make new game. When press new campaign the game crashes
How to Reproduce: Just star new campaign
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q design
GPU Driver Version: 496,49
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
RAM: 32,0 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 1 TB SSD

Hey, you can upload it to Steam or any other site and share the link with me via DM or here, on the thread.

This is Options screenshot https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2649920772
also I cannot play custom battles or sandbox. game just crashes. Sandbox crash when į press it, custom battle crash after chose what you want to play.
Look like every time game crash when it hits loading screen.

I'm having the same issue, the current workaround is launching the game through Bannerlord.Native on the Bin folders, works fine like that.

Hey, can you please try clean install if you have not so far?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
I will inform the devs about the issue, if the clean install wont solve the problem please let me know so i can update them.

I'm having the same issue, the current workaround is launching the game through Bannerlord.Native on the Bin folders, works fine like that.
Dude thanks. worked like a charm. I have this issue for about 9 months now. i think it is diferent game now when i left it :smile:

Dude thanks. worked like a charm. I have this issue for about 9 months now. i think it is diferent game now when i left it :smile:
This is supposed to be just a workaround, if you are interested in purely the vanilla campaign it should probably be fine, but, if you are interested in mods like me, you have to use the game launcher and starting it on the game launcher always crashes it on a new or saved game.

Back
Top Bottom