Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-05-30_20.30.31_c1aadc8a74be3af464953375202c4f1b
Summary:
When my MC died, I was prompted to select an heir to lead the clan. That heir I selected was imprisoned by a warring faction. When I selected him, the camera followed my party until disbanding, then stayed there over the castle until the came crashed. I've had a variation where I moved the map to my imprisoned character, and was able to seemingly navigate the map, outside of the castle I was imprisoned at, but unable to interact with the map, and the map didn't interact with me. I was a "ghost" so to speak. The entire time I was a "ghost" my party size was 0+1w.
How to Reproduce:
1.) Have the starting character die while at war with another faction and have one of your clan's members who is in line for succession be imprisoned with that warring faction.
2.) Select the heir who is imprisoned when prompted.
3.) Experience the out of body "ghosting" I did.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: Version 456.71
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600X
RAM: 32 GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS B450-Plus Prime AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate FireCuda 1 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive (HDD)

Could you try reproducing this issue on 1.5.10? We did not find any crash reports of this on 1.5.10. IF you can't reproduce this on 1.5.10 this means that it will be fixed when 1.5.10 becomes the live branch.

benzer bir sorun bende de vardı. 1.5.9 ve 1.5 10. sürümünü denedim sorun çözülmedi. 2 kere oyunu sildim yükledim olmadı. başka bir bilgisayarda denedim olmadı. Steam üzerinden oynuyorum ve mod yok.
OYUNU YAKLAŞIK 2 SAAT HARİTA ÜZERİNDE GEZEREK OYNADIM. SORUN ÇÖZÜLDÜ.

Could you try reproducing this issue on 1.5.10? We did not find any crash reports of this on 1.5.10. IF you can't reproduce this on 1.5.10 this means that it will be fixed when 1.5.10 becomes the live branch.
I was unable to reproduce the issue in the 1.6 beta, so I think I'm good! However the party name is now "unnamedMobileParty" is the post-battle results screen. Should I submit a separate forum post for this?

Back
Top Bottom