Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
None given.
Summary:
I when away on vacation for two days and when I came back I could load my old saves for my single player game on v1.5.4 but saving in any fashion will cause the game to become unresponsive and I have to end the task in task manager. Even starting a new game I was unable to save. No auto saves were being attempted becasue I could play for about 20 minutes without the game every making an auto save. I am attempting a full reinstall of the game to fix. No crash report shows and window is just frozen/unresponsive

How to Reproduce
: Unknown, saving the game?

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce 1070 8gb
GPU Driver Version: v457.30
CPU: Intel i7-8700k
RAM:32GB Ripjaws 3200
Motherboard: MSI 370 Carbon Pro Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD Blue 2GB M.2 PCI

Reinstall did not work. Game will now attempt to do an auto save but will crash the same way and I have to force close the app. Old save files are gone. Not sure if related or not, but before starting the game I was forced to do a Steamworks Common Redistributables update.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom