Resolved Crash when pressing "resume game" on main menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Dobers

Recruit
I played 7h and no big problem, I loaded my game and played it. But now I can't use it anymore. I can go in "campaign" and start a new one, "options", ... but I cant load old ones. Even in safe mode. I tried the steps pinned for crashes at launch, it didn't change anything.

I played 7h and no big problem, I loaded my game and played it. But now I can't use it anymore. I can go in "campaign" and start a new one, "options", ... but I cant load old ones. Even in safe mode. I tried the steps pinned for crashes at launch, it didn't change anything.
Solved the problem. IT was because I was playing around with my save file, trying to remove some lines to avoid the "Gang leader requests x weapons" causing crashes when leaving inventory. Once I removed the save file in question, it resolved.

Hi, most of the quest related crashes and save file corruptions have been fixed with the new patches. Can you please update me whether you're still having the same issue?

Hello.
I don't have this issue anymore. I fixed it with deleting manually corrupted saves files, but now with patches, no need to do this anymore. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom