Resolved Crash when paying salary to troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: On my campaign-save, there is a consistent crash when paying salaries. I hear the "rumbling coins" sound, see the salary that I paid to my troops and at that instant it freezes for 10seconds or so, and then crashes. It's no longer possible to progress because the crash occurs without exception.
How to Reproduce: Load my campaing-save. Stay in the campaign map for about one in-game day. Bannerlord will then freeze and finally crash.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Version: e1.0.8
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
CPU: Intel Core i5 6500
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI B150M NIGHT ELF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

The save file has been uploaded with the TWCrashUploader as crashes\2020-04-09_12.38.18\save_003.sav

I have linked to this thread in the Crash Description section of the TWCrashUploader report.

Safe mode does not help.

The date is Summer 9, 1087.

Just before the crash occurs I have the following quests active:
* Landlord needs access to the Mijayit commons (0 day)
* Bandit Base Near Qednar (5 days)
* Train troops for Lazif of Deir Hawa (19 days)
* Assemble the Dragon Banner
* Find another piece of the banner for Istiana
* Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos

I can provide more information should it be necessary, I'm happy to help :smile:

EDIT: This is a duplicate of https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...old-change-making-the-game-unplayable.407857/

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.
Hi, thanks for replying. This bug is not reproducible for me any longer. It was fixed some time ago with a patch (I dont recall what patch).

Back
Top Bottom