Need More Info Crash when loading saves.

Users who are viewing this thread

I second this. I will randomly not be able to load my last 4 saves. Started last night and this morning I decided to load a very old save (like 5 hours back) and an hour later the same thing happened and now have lost my entire 20+ hour campaign. Hopefully stuff like this gets fixed before the "Empire OP" complaints.

Having the same issue. Game is literally unplayable.

I was fine earlier today. Game crashed, now it won't load saves without crashing again.

Yeah this started for me yesterday too. After having replayed several hours of my campaign a number of times it's basically lost now, about 20 hours in wasted.

At least I was able to load my games in Warband......
Yes I expected bugs in early access, yes I expected to EVENTUALLY lose my save to a big important update, but I at least thought I'd be able to play a little bit and not constantly lose my saves 2 days in.

Just as I start to get far in my new campaign because my other one won't load, this happens. I cannot load either of my campaigns now and i'm about to stop playing this game all together.

Yes I believe we are all having the same issue, which is the 45 load issue. Sadly people are confusing new patches to be the reason for this crash, but I did not update to 1.0.2 and still this happened. Also tried to go back to working save, play with 1.0.2 but it happens again.

This just started happening to me and I have 100+ saves. Let's hope they fix this soon cause it's unplayable atm.

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?

What do you mean "fixed with the new patches"?

I never had any issue with loading and/or saving and it was the last patch that broke it, since e1.0.8 that loading any of my saves crashes the game and if I start a new game I can't save it. I hope you're talking about a new patch then

What do you mean "fixed with the new patches"?

I never had any issue with loading and/or saving and it was the last patch that broke it, since e1.0.8 that loading any of my saves crashes the game and if I start a new game I can't save it. I hope you're talking about a new patch then
Hi, if you check this paritcular thread, the posts are dated before e1.0.2 came out and these issues are fixed with the patches that came after. If you're having this issue after e1.0.8, I am happy to report that to the developers, too. Can you share your save files?

Hi, if you check this paritcular thread, the posts are dated before e1.0.2 came out and these issues are fixed with the patches that came after. If you're having this issue after e1.0.8, I am happy to report that to the developers, too. Can you share your save files?

My bad then, I was reading one from last night that was stating the same issue I was having since the new patch, booted up steam to see if there was patch to fix it and then posted, it was recent so I thought it was the same thread thou.

Sure, here is a google drive link with the last one.

Btw, it's not just the old save files, if I start a new game and try to save the game I get a popup with "Save Failed!"...."Cannot create save data"

I was able to fix the issue, apparently after the 1.0.8 update, some file got picked up by my anti-virus. I changed folders for the game because it seemed like a permissions issue and got the message from my anti-virus asking if I wanted to mark the files as safe, I said yes and it works again. thanks for the help anyway.

Back
Top Bottom