Need More Info Crash when joining empty server

Users who are viewing this thread

phasic

Recruit
There are servers that look empty online because they have just ended their match, but I join not knowing that. When I join a server that is shutting down my game crashes.

Have you used the crash uploader after the crash? It is important for us to get the critical files from you to pinpoint the reason for the crash.
Forwarded this to the developers.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.

Well the game freezes and I'm unable to do anything except alt+f4. I don't think I see the crash uploader for this problem, but I will verify if it happens again.

I have not, I can check. I'm also just more careful about watching to see if the server's emptying or filling. It'd be better if the servers were just persistent and I didn't have to disconnect and reconnect every time. Maybe that's the plan and you're just testing server connections? While I have your attention can I also ask that the rounds last longer than 20 minutes? :grin: It takes a few minutes to connect sometimes if the server does not appear immediately on the server list, and 17-18 minutes of playtime is too short before having to go through the reconnect process again. Again, if persistent servers were available this wouldn't be as much of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom