Resolved Crash when in conversation with Aragoz to complete the mission "Assemble the Dragon Banner"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So I started a new campagn in the patches 1.4 point something.... after the update 1.5 i just reached the point where i had collected all Dragon Banner pieces and i had to return to either Arzagos or Istiana.

Unfortunately Istiana was dead by that time but Aragoz was alive, so i decided to go to Arzagos so i could create my own kindom after finishing the Subquest he gave me. When I arrived at Marunath and talked with aragoz i could select any conversation option and it would work. However when i selected " I have gathered all pieces of the Dragon Banner. What now?" the game would crash...so i somehow cant complete that mission

I have waited like 3 patches for fixes and i read the known issues but it hasnt been even mentionen... without this mission i cant create a kindom. I will try out another campagn to see wether the issue is still there. Maybe its because of the Update 1.5.. dunno...
Pls fix it, Thanks..

when it crashes it says quote: "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix the problem. Would you like to upload these files now?"

My pc specs
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @ 3.2 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080
RAM: 16 GB
Storage: 1.5T SSD storage

Last edited:
I have uploaded the save file and added the link to the page u gave me
i didnt foward it to QA team cuz i dont know what it is and where to find it..

If i still have to do it pls tell where i can find it..
Thanks

I have uploaded the save file and added the link to the page u gave me
i didnt foward it to QA team cuz i dont know what it is and where to find it..

If i still have to do it pls tell where i can find it..
Thanks
No, you don't need to, I have forwarded the files. Thanks for the upload! :smile:

Hi, the developers tested the save files. In both of the save files, Istiana is alive and they can complete the quest. Do you have a save file saved before the crash happens?

hi, um.. can this be fixed or is it just some random bugg that wont appear again? or are u still missing something i have to submit?
I cant continue playing on that save because it will crash which is kinda sad.
I could start another game but i want to put so much effort in it again get the same crash again...

hi, um.. can this be fixed or is it just some random bugg that wont appear again? or are u still missing something i have to submit?
I cant continue playing on that save because it will crash which is kinda sad.
I could start another game but i want to put so much effort in it again get the same crash again...
The issue is in progress, I'll update this thread when I hear back from the QA team.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom