Resolved Crash when I try to access the Clan screen via the L key

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says I get a crash when I try to go to the clan screen. I have just hit Clan Tier 4, I do not belong to a Kingdom but I do own Sanala and Askar and the 2 castles to the west of them, aquired through the Everything Has A Price perk. I am happy to provide more info

Hi, can you give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:

Summary: When I try to access the clan screen I crash to desktop. I currently own 2 towns (Sanala and Askar and 2 castles nearby) but am not part of any faction/kingdom as I acquired them through trading with the Everything Has A Price perk. I had just hit Clan Tier 4, I could access the clan tab previously
How to Reproduce: I guess set up similar conditions(Own towns, no kingdom, hit clan tier 4), I also have saves from right before I hit clan tier 4 and right after
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):Sanala, Askar, Urqba Castle, Berihal Castle and their respective villages are the fiefs I own
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:1.5.0
Installed community-made modifications: None

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom