Resolved Crash when giving battle orders

Users who are viewing this thread

Opalfrun

Recruit
Hi!, I'm having some crashes with the game, like 3 or 6 per session, all of them happens during the battle map, if I don't give any order to my units, nothing happens but as soon I select a unit the game crash, even with enabling safe mode, I haven't installed any mod on my game.

PD: on the error screen, the part in spanish says: "the GPU device instance has been suspended, use GetDeviceRemovedReasion to find out what is the proper action."

Summary: Tried of several battles, game crash when selecting/giving order in the battle map.
How to Reproduce: on any battle, select a unit, try to give them a formation.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://we.tl/t-71ceE1jmQw
Saved File: https://we.tl/t-FQBcs2JNsp
Version: e.1.4.1.233641
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 5700 8GB GDDR6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.4GHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 2400 PC4-19200 8GB CL15
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 1TB SATA3

Thank you and bye!

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Meanwhile, can you please verify the integrity of your game files and let me know if that has solved the issue or not? Thank you for reporting it in.

Hi! I verify the integrity of the files, load the auto-save that I have and the game crashed again, after that I loaded the manual save that I made called test and at the moment everything is working fine, tried the same battle that I wanted to do and didn't crash.

EDIT: well this took a few minutes, apparently the problem is when the battle map load on a village, I raided a village, I wanted to move my infantry and the game crash, so my issue is in villages battle map, I haven't tried on a castle (Don't have the units, fresh campaing)

Last edited:
Hello, it seems the auto-save game file is corrupted. If you encounter the same problem in a new campaign please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom