Resolved Crash when clicking on the party Icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Hell_Frank

Recruit
Today I encounter the same crash over and over again. I try to click on the party screen button, and the game just crashes. I press P to open the party window and it does nothing. I installed some mods via Vortex and I tried to uninstall them all, uninstall Vortex, uninstall and reinstall the game. Still nothing. I veryfied the game files on Steam also. What could be the problem? Here is the identifier the reporter sent me after the crash:

2020-06-01_01.32.46_adc6b26224950249e1776b90e7a67b3a

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below and share your save file as well? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: The game crashes every time I try to open up the party screen by clicking on it and pressing P doesn't work anymore.
How to reproduce: Simply get into the game and open up the party screen.
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://we.tl/t-N5OSsK6zd8
Version: e1.4.1.231343
Installed community-made modifications: French translations. I used to have Armies of Calradia, Helmet Hair Cover, ModLib, Fixed Launcher, PartyManager, Persuasion less brutal, RecruitablePrisonersMods, Settlement Icons, Skip Bandit dialog, TOurnaments XPanded and KillBanditsRaiseRelations mods installed, but not anymore. I only have the french translations now.
Computer Specs
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 TI
CPU: Intel Core I7-8700 3.2 Ghz
RAM: Gskills Ripjaws V Series 16 Gb DDR4
Motherboard: Asus Prime H370-A/CSM LGA1151 (300 series)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB internal hard drive

Hi, this issue seems to be caused by the mod "Armies of Calradia" being uninstalled. Can you try reinstalling the mod and updating me with the result?

Hello! Sorry for the big response delay. I reinstalled the Armies of Calradia mod and it seems to have solved the issue. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom