Crash Upon Attacking Hideouts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wu-long

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Just curious to see if this is just my machine or is everyone else crashing during loading screen whenever they are attacking outlaw hideouts. Doesn't matter if it is bandit, sea raider sand or etc. They just keep crashing during load screen :/. It is not even a quest...

Don't think it is my machine. I mean it isn't the best machine but it works.

i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
GeForce GTX 770
8GB DDR4

Last edited:
You know if the fix only works if you make a new character? Because it still does that on my old char.
No idea. Probably it gives variable results. For example I did have one crash before the hotfix, but that didn't happen again once I loaded a previous save and entered the same hideout.

No idea. Probably it gives variable results. For example I did have one crash before the hotfix, but that didn't happen again once I loaded a previous save and entered the same hideout.

Did you check different types of banding camps? I can't get into any Sea bandit's lair at all... And the kingdom is getting so overrun with bandits :razz:

Yeah just saw the update. They asked me if I was sure I wanted to run it since saved game is old now. Fingers crossed I didn't lose my first 11 Hours.

Back
Top Bottom