Resolved Crash "The application faced a problem..." after 1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Gentlemen, help me, I sent bug reports, but so far it was dull, before installing patch 1.4.3 everything worked without problems, but after I installed the patch, the game began to fail to start with such an error, I never installed mods, cleaned the game cache, reinstalled, deleted all save nothing helps, I repeat that before 1.4.3 there was no such problem at all.

zTQPSFGJSQ4.jpg

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Windows 8.1
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB
Intel Core i7 4790
16 GB RAM
I can't find out the model of the motherboard
HDD ST2000dx001-1CM164 1 TB

Before patch 1.4.3, the game worked perfectly and this crash was not (I have been playing since the release of the game in steam), now I can not just play the game.?

Last edited:
Hi, can you upload the below files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

Hi, can you upload the below files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

1. Sent three files with an indication of links to this topic of the forum, ("rgl_log", "rgl_log_errors", "the engine_config.txt"),

2. Just in case again made this сrash, and the number of the sent error,

1CRlMJbmchc.jpg

Voxwk8mBnUQ.jpg

3. Most likely as pointed out by above user Fala, I have the same problem as in this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-version-1-4-2-everything-works.427894/page-5 (page 5, Fala etc.)

Back
Top Bottom