Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
I did upload but didn't write down the id
Summary: Crash on starting a battle. Was working fine until now it doesn't at all. I want to list the exception because it is interesting in that it does not list any modules involved at all. I've uploaded the files as the game suggested.
How to Reproduce: I'm guessing there is something wrong with how 'captains' are stored and restored at start of battle. Not sure. I'm able to get around it by auto-resolving this particular battle.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a
Computer Specs: n/a

1. at Agent TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.BannerBearerLogic.RespawnAsBannerBearer(Agent agent, bool isAlarmed, bool wieldInitialWeapons, bool forceDismounted, string specialActionSetSuffix, bool useTroopClassForSpawn)
  2. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.BannerBearerLogic+FormationBannerController.UpdateBannerBearersForDeployment()
  3. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.BannerBearerLogic.OnMissionTick(float dt)
  4. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Mission.OnTick(float dt, float realDt, bool updateCamera, bool doAsyncAITick)
  5. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.TickMission(float realDt)
  6. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.OnTick(float realDt)
  7. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(float dt)
  8. at void TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(float dt)
  9. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(float dt)
  10. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, float dt)

Last edited:
This crash did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue in a new and un-modded campaign please let us know!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here.

Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom