• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress Crash Shortly After Updating to 1.6.4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-07_23.16.47_c76398ed0b891589504411457645d7c0

Joe Friday

Veteran
Summary: The game started crashing shortly after I upgraded to 1.6.4. Up until then the game has been very stable. I have tried adjusting the graphics setting to very low. I have tried playing in windowed mode. I have verified game files. I have updated Windows and my NVIDIA drivers. I have used CCleaner. I have tried the 1.6.5 BETA. None of these things have helped. The game will usually crash within 5 minutes of turning the game on. Starting a battle seems to expedite the crash. I am usually unable to use the Taleworld Uploader because my screen will usually shut down when it crashes. I did get lucky and manage to save one of the Crash Dump Identifiers. @Ser Jon has been helping me a lot and he felt it was time I reached out to the Taleworlds team. I attached @Ser Jon in case he had anything to add to the post.
I did receive a message during one of the crashes which stating: Direct3D 11 device has been removed or reset. Please restart the game. Unknown error 0x887A0006
How to Reproduce: Just play the game on the campaign map or in a battle.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 472.12
CPU: i7 Extreme 975 @ 3.33GHz
RAM: DDR3 16 GBytes
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. Model P6T
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ST31500341AS ATA Device

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom