Resolved [Crash] Saves from before & after tournament are broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Garedyr

Master Knight
Posting here because the crash tool wasn't able to send the data.

The game crashed once I tried to load the save before I lost the tournament (save was made in the town screen).
Auto-save after the lost tournament also crashes. It was never the case before, I didn't have any pending quests (except that Folly thing from the campaign). I would have sent both crash reports and logs if I knew where they are stored now (so please let me know).

EDIT:

Apparently fixed with 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 patches.

Last edited:
Posting here because the crash tool wasn't able to send the data.

The game crashed once I tried to load the save before I lost the tournament (save was made in the town screen).
Auto-save after the lost tournament also crashes. It was never the case before, I didn't have any pending quests (except that Folly thing from the campaign).

This might be an aspect of a save game issue that the developers have already fixed which is going to be patched soon. Have a look here (last item on list):
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues.401168/

So it might not be the tournament/town screen saving that has caused the error. Might be you have just saved/loaded too many times.

Hello, can you please make sure that the game itself and all of your drivers and software required for this game are up to date and the game has the necessary authorizations on your security software? If you are playing through Steam verifying the integrity of the game files might help. There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.
You can follow this link for the required software dependencies. If you can share your PC specs i am sure it will speed up the fixing process.

Hello, can you please make sure that the game itself and all of your drivers and software required for this game are up to date and the game has the necessary authorizations on your security software? If you are playing through Steam verifying the integrity of the game files might help. There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.
You can follow this link for the required software dependencies. If you can share your PC specs i am sure it will speed up the fixing process.

Forgot this thread existed due to lack of attention, sorry for that. That issue was fixed with patch 1.0.3 and later 1.0.4, all good now. Also everything was up to date that time and so it is now.

GPU: Gtx 1660 Super
CPU: I5 8400
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): M2 SSD

I am glad the patches fixed your problem, then. If you encounter any other problem please let us know. We are trying to answer every thread as fast as we can.

Back
Top Bottom