Version number
v1.0.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Arda DeLarge

Recruit
Summary:I installed the player switcher mod in my game and it gives a crash report after switching to one of my clan and spending some time.(If I save the crash report, it gives the file named "crashreport.html". I would like to add this file but html is not shared in the forum. I guess it shows where the problem is but I don't understand)
Crash Report:
Exception information
Type: System.InvalidCastException
Message: 'TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Clan' türündeki nesne 'TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Kingdom' türüne atılamadı.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:
  1. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.AiBehaviors.AiMilitaryBehavior.AiHourlyTick(MobileParty mobileParty, PartyThinkParams p)
  2. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`2.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`2 list, T1 t1, T2 t2)
  3. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.AiHourlyTick(MobileParty party, PartyThinkParams partyThinkParams)
  4. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.AiHourlyTick(MobileParty party, PartyThinkParams partyThinkParams)
  5. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.AiBehaviors.AiPartyThinkBehavior.PartyHourlyAiTick(MobileParty mobileParty)
  6. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
  7. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.TickPartialHourlyAi(MobileParty party)
  8. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.TickPartialHourlyAi(MobileParty party)
  9. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Double timeUnitsElapsed)
  10. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPartialHourlyAi()
  11. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
  12. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
  13. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
  14. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
  15. at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
  16. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
  17. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)
Have you used cheats and if so which:I did a money cheat with the Cheat Engine program, but I don't think it will have an effect, it didn't have such a problem when I did it before.
Scene Name (if related): in the campaign map
My Modules:

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom