No, I didn't use any mods.

GenghisKhan

Recruit
Summary: Crash when i open the Quest Menu
How to Reproduce: Open the Quest menu
Have you used cheats and if so which: Activate Console
Scene Name (if related): All Scene. Press J or click on the button
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Further to the above, same situation in 1.5.10 with no mods.

I have just had this issue start. Once it occurred it affected all save files associated with this campaign. Starting a new campaign/Sandbox the issue does not occur

Crash - Attempting to access the quest menu will cause a crash, this occurs in all scenes including battle when I press J.
Crash Upload - 2021-05-12_11.56.50_6d7b89e7f49c4274a801c4cbcc3c92a8
Save File uploaded

Further to the above, same situation in 1.5.10 with no mods.

I have just had this issue start. Once it occurred it affected all save files associated with this campaign. Starting a new campaign/Sandbox the issue does not occur

Crash - Attempting to access the quest menu will cause a crash, this occurs in all scenes including battle when I press J.
Crash Upload - 2021-05-12_11.56.50_6d7b89e7f49c4274a801c4cbcc3c92a8
Save File uploaded
Just confirming that I have developed a similar issue and it has creeped into all my save games, modded/unmodded even downgraded to 1.5.9 although have not tried the 1.5.9 unmodded as I did not have a 1.5.9 vanilla game. I will try that version to see if it has been spared.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
I just uploaded another save file with this same issue, I mentioned this thread

Also uploaded my save file for reference. I hope it helps.

I have the same exact bug. Clicking quest tab instantly and always crash the game. Please upload the hotfix soon, this bug is very annoying I cant use quest tab...

it's 03.03 2023. After last patch (2-5 days ago) this bug suddenly occur even on older save files. Just click on icon or use J button instantly crash into windows without any error.

Sorry 'im not able to do this. Don't have enough time for working on gamefiles during the day. It's exactly the same situation as described by other users above. Too bad that patch actually broke the game. Crash uploader don't working. Game installed and bought via EpicGames if this make a diffrence

Back
Top Bottom