In Progress Crash on taking lords as prisoners. 1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After a big war, I'm taking all the enemy lords as prisoners, as you would expect. But game crashes if there is too many lords to capture. When you click too fast to imprison lords, game is crashing. My game crashed at least 8 times because of this issue in 2 days. It bores me, breaks my will to play this game. Version Beta 1.5.7.

Note: This issue is happening to me since quick dialoge feature did implemented. This is not a spesific issue for beta 1.5.7

Edit: This crash happened to me 3 more times after I created this crash report. I really wanna kill myself. I'm afraid to go to a war for this issue.

Gpu: Amd 5600xt 6 gb OC
Cpu: Amd Ryzen 5 2600
Ram: 16 GB
Hdd: 2 TB
SSD:150gb

Last edited:
I am having the same issue pretty frequently. It makes 1.5.7 seems a bit less stable than previous betas although they all seem to be this type of crash it happens quite a lot.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in. Meanwhile, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in. Meanwhile, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
I just figured this out why is this happening. When lord appears on screen after war, map icons and other few icons appears with him on screen. This icons and npc himself causing the game to freeze for a milisecond, till all textures loaded. If you take 4 or 5 lords on and on quickly, game crashes. I tried to take them slowly to avoid crash. But it didn't change anything game was still crashing. I created 3 new campaigns and this is still happening, so this isn't about my save or my game files.. I just reinstalled the game 1 week ago. Thanks for help, I hope devs can figure out and fix it asap

Bunun neden olduğunu buldum. Lord savaştan sonra dialog için ekrana gelirken, lordla beraber harita ikonları ve şehir isimleri de ekranda beliriyor. Bu da oyunun anlık bir donma yaşamasına sebep oluyor. Eğer 2000-2000 savaş verdiysen ve ele geçirilecek 5 10 lord varsa crash kesin oluyor. Lordları yavaşça esir almaya çalıştım crashleri önlemek için ama o da aynı şeye sebep oldu. 3 yeni kayıtlı oyun açtım ve hepsinde aynı sorun var. Oyunumun dosyaları bozuk da olamaz oyunu daha geçen hafta komple silip yeniden yükledim zaten. Yardımınız için teşekkürler umarım fixlenir.

Last edited:
Just crashed at the screen mentioned above. Files are uploaded, ID is 2021-01-30_21.23.43_1b8ca86f2663f45007e0a80375ac8771

Just crashed at the screen mentioned above. Files are uploaded, ID is 2021-01-30_21.23.43_1b8ca86f2663f45007e0a80375ac8771
I have forwarded your Crash ID to devs but was not able to find the save file you have sent. Please make sure to paste the link of this thread as the description whilst uploading the file.

The ID is from the "ingame" crash uploader tool that does everything automatically, not sure how to tell if it uploaded a savegame?

Hello, we were able to find the problem through the Crash ID. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

I just figured this out why is this happening. When lord appears on screen after war, map icons and other few icons appears with him on screen. This icons and npc himself causing the game to freeze for a milisecond, till all textures loaded. If you take 4 or 5 lords on and on quickly, game crashes. I tried to take them slowly to avoid crash. But it didn't change anything game was still crashing. I created 3 new campaigns and this is still happening, so this isn't about my save or my game files.. I just reinstalled the game 1 week ago. Thanks for help, I hope devs can figure out and fix it asap
This has happened to me since the recent update 1.5.7
It`s exactly as VersusXY has described, when i get to the lords after a battle it appears as though i can see the map and after battle report as the lords images are being loaded, its pretty hit and miss if its going to crash, i would say its happening for me 1 in every 25 battles and in most cases it just tells me the game has run in to an error but in more severe cases my screen flashes green then black and locks up forcing me to hard reset my pc.
It`s definitely got something to do with loading the lords.
Found this thread while looking for solutions online and as its fairly recent i thought id leave it here, hopefully it can be looked in to.

This has happened to me since the recent update 1.5.7
It`s exactly as VersusXY has described, when i get to the lords after a battle it appears as though i can see the map and after battle report as the lords images are being loaded, its pretty hit and miss if its going to crash, i would say its happening for me 1 in every 25 battles and in most cases it just tells me the game has run in to an error but in more severe cases my screen flashes green then black and locks up forcing me to hard reset my pc.
It`s definitely got something to do with loading the lords.
Found this thread while looking for solutions online and as its fairly recent i thought id leave it here, hopefully it can be looked in to.
This short revealing map and icons and also npc himself causing memory to full. This crashes happening because of lack of memory. I checked memory usage of this game and it's using 15gb ram which I only have 16 Gb memory. So it's causing game to explode. They told they going go fix it but in new beta 1.5.8 it's still happening.

It`s a huge problem that needs looking at asap, 3 times today its happened and having to re-fight these large battles when i barely won the first time is not fun and thats if i remember to save before it happens and that in itself is hugely immersion breaking.

Hello, we are aware of this issue and working hard on it to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconveniences.

Back
Top Bottom