e1.6.3.287068
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zéroké

Recruit
Hello,

I'm creating this thread since i've been running into this crash problem for a little while now and it is quite annoying i must say.

Summary: When starting the game through steam or by the launcher, i arrive to the loading screen, the little horse on the bottom right appear and then i got the application crashed error message. However, i am able to launch the game and play it through the Bannerlord.Native.exe in the steamapps folder, but it is annoying since i have to do redo all the configuration every time.
This started occuring during the summer i'd say and it worked fine before.

How to Reproduce: Launching the game through steam or the taleWorld launcher

Have you used cheats and if so which: I haven't used cheats nor mods at any time

Scene Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video): I don't have any at the moment but i can try to provide some if needed

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version: 496.13 ( the last in date normally)
CPU: i9 9900k
RAM: 32Go
Motherboard: B360M PRO-VDH
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 4To HDD

To go in little more detail, i already tried a lot of possible fixes like checking the file through steam or deleting the files in My Documents. The last one i tried was to do a clean install and it didn't work at all (I did delete every files in ProgramData, the steam folder and in My Documents before downloading it again).

I do know that there is a lot of existing threads on this topics but i haven't seen any solutions working for me i hope that a fix could be found for me or other person encoutering this problem.

Please let me know if there is any information or file that is required.

Thank you in advance

To investigate the issue you are experiencing further we need you to open the game with a command line. With that you can send us a more inclusive dump file.
  • Navigate to the game's installation folder. Navigate to the bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder.
  • Write cmd to the address bar.
  • Paste this command line and press enter:
  • Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /enable_full_memory_dump
  • This will launch the game normally but the crash reporter will send us more data that we need to pinpoint the issue. Crash the game as you reported and send us the crash report as usual. Don't forget to copy the crash id afterwards as we need to it check the details. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you for your quick repsonse.

I've tried to follow your guidelines but i ran into another problem, it seems that i simply doesn't have the ManagedStarter.exe file.

I tried to verify the files once again (through steam) but it didn't noticed any missing file.

I still tried the manipulation bu using the same command line to start the launcher exe (i'm not sure it did anything new however).

About sending the crash Report i ran into another problem, when clicking on Send, it succesfully create the archive but can't send it apparently.
If the problem is on my part and the file is actually send, here is the ID (at least i think it is) : 8aa95cbdcce420b32476b0fab058ce7e
I have a copy of the archive so I can try giving it in another way if it really did not work.

I hope it isn't too bothering.

Thank you in advance

Ok, so i did it again , and i was able to send the crash report.

The ID should be 2021-10-19_11.15.06_8aa95cbdcce420b32476b0fab058ce7e

Once again let me know if i need to send some more info

Back
Top Bottom