Resolved (Crash on Startup) I just wanna have fun :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
After hours of research, I just cannot get the game to start with mods. I'm new here, so I cannot post pics of load order, so here is the list (from Vortex):

Harmony
ButterLib
UIExtenderEx
Mod Configuration Menu
MCMv4 MCMv3 Integration
MCMv4 ModLib v1/v3 Integration
Native
SandBox Core
CustomBattle
Sandbox
StoryMode
Arena Experience
BannerPeasants - Version 2
BetterAutoCalc
ChangeSettlementCulture.zip
Curry Favor By Killing Bandits 1.0.1
Donate Food to Towns and Castles
FastSettlementDialogue
Fighting Together Relation - e1.4.2
FixPersuasion.zip
Governors Handle Issues
HideoutSendTroops
IMproved Garrisons 3.6.1.7 - For 1.
Leveling Rebalance Plus for 1.5.2
Noble Nobles
Party Speed Fixes
Responsive Soldiers 0.2.1 Hotfix
SettlementIcons-v-1-2-0
Sound The Alarm - MCMv4 Depend
True Noble Opinion
True Prisoners 1.5.6
Dead Clans Deactivate
Detailed Character Creation
Banner Faction Color Enabler
ModLib
BannerlordTweaks Beta

I do not need to unblock .dll files ( I have checked this). What else can I do? I love the game too much to quit trying!

Looks like MCM is having issues with the latest update. You may be able to get it working if you don't load that and any mods depending on it in your impressive list.

I tried taking off MCM and all mods dependent upon it (which is just Sound The Alarm, actually). No dice - game still crashes at the initial bootup screen.

and lol yeah, it's a pretty healthy assortment xD

What can I say... I love customization!

Just annoying to find the issue when you have one :wink:. Ok, I thought there would be a whole bunch of them depending on MCM. I'd verify the game files first just to be sure and if that's not the issue then turn all the mods off. If you manage to get the game running start turning them on one by one until it crashes again. Or you could check the posts on your mods to see if other people are having issues.

I stopped using settlement icons myself because of too many crashes. I thought the last 2 in your list were abandoned. And there's a whole bunch I've never tried before. :wink:

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files afterward.

Back
Top Bottom