Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus 6900XT
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 9700K
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Asus z390
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

2021-03-11_10.39.47_15d5959f5b33e05d500f78d3e2af02c5

The only mod I use is polish language pack.

I am getting crashes anytime I try to go into the options, either during the game or in the main menu, and the crash report launcher thing never pops up

You would benefit if you made your own thread since your problem is different than yogipl.
Have you tried verifying the files integrity?
Probably a good idea, and I verified them, files were fine. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Was running just fine and then my y axis got flipped by itself so I went to options and got the crash. Replicated to problem like 15 times lol

Probably a good idea, and I verified them, files were fine. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Was running just fine and then my y axis got flipped by itself so I went to options and got the crash. Replicated to problem like 15 times lol
Try going to C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs and deleting the below files. Warning, this will reset all of your in game settings.
LauncherData.xml, engine_config.txt, editor_config.txt, BannerlordConfig.txt

Our developers solved the problem for 1.5.8 and 1.5.9 to be sent with the next hotfix. In the meantime you can use the updated version of the mod you sent since they changed a couple of things to prevent the crashes caused by the mod.

Back
Top Bottom