Resolved Crash on starting a siege (both campaign and custom)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Whenever I initiate a siege I crash in both in single player and custom. I'm not using any mods. I have tried to verify the integrity of game files and I have redownloaded the game but still no luck. I was hoping to try my luck here. (Also as a side note. when in tournaments most weapons for the exception of bows dont spawn resulting in only being able to use fists in competing.)
How to Reproduce: Initiate the siege in custom (whether attacking or defending) during the loading screen it crashes.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Not on my current run through but in the past run throughs it has ether been through mods.
Scene Name (if related): All castle siege maps.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 + NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
GPU Driver Version: 20.19.15.4549 + 25.21.14.1735
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 452GB

Have you tried a clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom