Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-06-26_11.57.22_8a5bfdf5b32f1518e6810cdc118c5766

fearofsouls

Recruit
Summary: 2022-06-26_11.57.22_8a5bfdf5b32f1518e6810cdc118c5766 is my crash report

when any lord or me went in to baltakhand game goes down im not in early game and ı dont use any mods
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:gtx 1650 ti
GPU Driver Version: 511.79
CPU: i5-10300h
RAM:16 gb
Motherboard:idk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):512gb nvme m2 ssd

We are aware of this issue and we are currently working towards a fix at the moment. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.
So I just Bought this game and well I have been truckin through and i ran into a bug in 1.7 thats what made me try the 1.8 beta where my clan member never returned after being captured! Any who I upgrade to 1.8 and I continue my play through because it fixed the bug. yay! well fast forward of a all night long game play and I Find that Baltakhand fellin my lap. Any how I start sending lot money toward this town and I get to this bug where I cant enter! I cant even go near baltakhand or I crash...... any how after trying fix it for 3hr.s i finally just load up a earlier save! Fun fact this save had my tier 1 walls about to be upgraded while im out on other side of the map during a war. So I go and stop the walls from upgrading I can enter the town. Still so For fun I then get into town Sit ion town and Wait for walls to complete. As soon as the Day changed Bam Crash Tier 2 walls crashing Baltakhand confirmed. I reload pause the construction of the walls and now im leveling Workshop instead.

Having the same issue. With or without mods. Only Baltakhand. Weird. They can't do math there. I believe the problem is because Mesui is and idiot and doesn't realize that dividing by zero can put a hole in reality. Silly Kuzait.

Hey, i am glad to inform you that this issue is fixed and the fix will be applied with further pathces. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom