Need More Info Crash on Peace Deal

Users who are viewing this thread

acefox

Recruit
Game Crashed after negotiation peace with the Western(?) Empire. The Maroon one. Everyone is moved around so directions won't help. Successfully created a 75K Denar barter for peace. Concluded. Game Crashed.

Having the same issue took a castle and negotiated a peace deal. Immediately after we start to walk away and the game crashes.

I have the same issue - peace doesn’t work through diplomacy and bartering peace with money crashes my game ?

I've found a workaround someone in this forum suggested to parlay with them when defending a town/castle. It didn't crash after

same issue its really annoying, at first I thought it was specific to the person you were peacing with, however, after numerous try's I figured out that it was just the peace deal mechanics that were crashing the game.

Same issue here. I signed a treaty with a Vlandian lord (not the king, just a random lord, but he was a commander of an army) as a leader of the new Calradian Empire. I payed a good amount of gold to them. After the dialogue screen, I was returned back to the world map, and then the game crashed. The crash report was as the following (I was able to obtain this via Bannerlord Tweaks mod, which provides a crash report):

+1 a similar problem, I can throw off the save file. After signing the world, there was autosave, taking 2 steps or so the game closes.

i don't know because my autosave reloaded and i started new game, but button make peace or war still inactive.

the crash was related to peace deals made through barter, the option to make peace through diplomacy as well as war hasnt been released yet

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom