Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Sestui

Recruit
Summary: Game crash after character creation (Character naming screen) I have been playing bannerlord 1.7.2 for hours with minimal disruptions but now that I've updated to 1.8.0, the game refuses to work at all. After deleting my 1.7.2 save, under the assumption that it wouldn't work anyways, I began to create a new character. All of the player models introduced during the making of your backstory did not appear and the game would freeze and crash as soon as I hit the character naming screen, specifically on the character naming screen. My character will show up only as a pair of floating arms and a head before it freezes. This had made the game completely unplayable. Pwease help
How to Reproduce: Trying to play the game at all
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related): Character Creation
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce GTX 750
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.7381
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790S @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 12.0 GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK K30AD_M31AD_M51AD_M32AD
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Sounds like something went wrong during the updating process. Try verifying your game files through Steam.

Verifying.gif

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Please have a look at our Common Workarounds list to see if any of the steps in there help with the crash. If not please share your Crash ID with me so we can further look into the issue.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom