Crash on Mouse Over army

Users who are viewing this thread

KelTheHud

Recruit
Just curious if anybody else has encountered this, and if so the proper steps to try and fix it?

It doesn't happen when I mouse over every army on the campaign map, but right now just with one particular army that is part of the same kingdom as me.

Each and every time I try to put my mouse cursor over the particular army, the game crashes to desktop. I am assuming there is a lord in that army that is bugged or something, but just wondering if anybody has any tips for figuring this out.

Are you on 1.4.2 or 1.4.3?
Are you running any mods and if so which ones?
Which lords are in that army?

Using the Wrath of the Northmen mod, and community patch.

So I figured out that it is the Sturgia Lord Vidar. I am pretty far into the game and this hasn't happened before now. But was able to figure out which lord it was in that army by force disbanding the army and then mousing over each lord as they left the army. Saved it just before to double check and every time it happens when I mouse over Vidar's party.

Hrm is there like a way to reset a lord in console, or even outright get rid of the lord?

Neither of those mods have been updated for 1.4.3 so could be causing issues. I would suggest turning them off one at a time then trying it again to see if it is one or both of them causing the issue.

As stated above, neither of those mods are updated for 1.4.3. The last I seen commented on the community patch on GitHub was "Unfortunately I won't be able to release an update in the coming weeks." so you may be waiting quite a while before you see an update for the community patch.

Back
Top Bottom