Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-04-12_01.17.48_b06c08ba9ae7720047a0b19407e58bc4
Summary: Some graphics error when attacking mountain or forest bandit hideout. Has happened 8-10 times.
How to Reproduce: Enter any bandit hideout, game will crash within 2 minutes of the encounter.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:AMD r9 200series
GPU Driver Version:27.20.15003.1004
CPU:Intel i7 4790K
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:MSI B85-G43 GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): sshd

Can you try this workaround?

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE​

If you are crashing in the middle of the game with an error named “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” you can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here:

Just reloaded today, after reinstalling graphics drivers and trying that workaround. Same issue.

Crashlog reference:
2021-04-26_15.53.13_b06c08ba9ae7720047a0b19407e58bc4

This is a GPU Crash. You can try to update your OS. Try deleting the shaders and verify the game file can help. If not, we need more details on how and where this crash is happening to reproduce this issue on our end.
To delete shaders navigate to this folder (C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord) and delete the "Shaders" folder. You need to verify the file after this.

Yes, a GPU crash caused by the game. Not sure what that sentence is meant to imply? It`s the games fault.
Once again right now:
2021-04-30_17.39.01_b06c08ba9ae7720047a0b19407e58bc4
This is my dxdiag: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AowaCrNGO4WyxgmS0TSVRJzLNcNL?e=QwztYx

I dont know what more info you need or what i should elaborate on. If you would tell me, i could give you the information you need.
I tried to delete shader and check integrity on steam just now. Same crash. I also tried to set memory as you suggested above. No effect.
When i start the hideout, im running smooth 70fps. And there are some texture glitches, sometimes on the campaign map.
I updated drivers (i know the GPU is old) and it is running perfectly.

I mean, if there was a workaround or something, i would be happy. Because i am loving the game and really having a blast. But this is so annoying and makes early game unplayable. Hideouts are a big part of it.

We could not able to reproduce this crash on AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU. And the only crash dump we have is yours, this means that only you have crashed because of this exact reason.

Back
Top Bottom