Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-09-23_16.43.25_6dcab328b1f5d66f29d08aeee8f95afd

Drakon

Recruit
Summary: Crashes on Large battle (400 vs 700) , on small amount looks fine (60 vs 180). On 1.6.1 everything works fine, i updated all mods what i was able to , in crash report it didint looks like mod crash or maybe i look at that so bad :grin:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://crash.butr.dev/report/7152CAF5.html
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce 1050
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core I5 2,5 Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

EDIT@ : i tried beta branch 1.6.3 and everything looks the same, small battle work perfectly fine and large crashes the game.

Last edited:
This looks like a crash from the mods. Can you try to delete the mods and try to reproduce the same crash?
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

It will be hard because that save will be broken on vanilla version but ill try later on news save

Help, i keep crashed when entering seige
this is my identifier
2021-09-26_07.47.49_84e63c1c5f54248bd5df6649d62f342b
This looks like a crash from the mods. Can you try to delete the mods and try to reproduce the same crash?
That's not my post :grin: I think i figure it out what happend, something in mods crashing large amount troops in battle and reinforcements , i think you can close thread and i will wait for patch(mods) (if i change troops number in settings , large battle can load and crashed in reinforcements)

I dont think it is, cuz i already tried deleted and it wont work. Plus i've tried new campaign with the same MOD and it work just fine, just wont happened in the previous saved one

Back
Top Bottom