Resolved Crash on making peace with a besieging Monchug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: In the savefile attached, if I approach Monchug who is besieging my castle and negotiate a payment for peace, the game crashes the moment I click "offer". If I approach him out in the field, I can negotiate a peace without a crash. I suspect it's related to the fact that he's besieging, but I'm not sure if it's related to him being in an army, to him being Monchug specifically, to him being Khuzait or me being a factionless, kingomless clan or any of the states of the story quest.
How to Reproduce: In the savefile attached, approach Monchug's army directly or break into Dinar castle and request a parley. Try to negotiate a peace, use auto-offer. Click "offer", the game will crash.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 570
GPU Driver Version: 21.10.2
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I've opened up a ticket and provided the relevant files (savefile and crash dump) there.

Last edited:
Hey, i couldnt download the files from the sources you provided. Can you please include them in a ticket? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom