Version number
e1.6.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-12-19_18.23.14_45eb0214ae030da08b2b45086d66b4ca
Summary: My game crash every time on the loading screen in singleplayer and multiplayer. I tried:
1. deleting all files from documents and ProgramData,
2. disabling Windows Defender,
3. removing OneDrive,
4. verifying all files through Steam,
5. launch the game through Bannerlord.exe & TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Singleplayer.exe,

How to Reproduce
:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version:497.09
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 24Gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

It seems that only Native module was active while the game crashed. That might be the reason. You can try enabling other modules on the launcher. IF that does not work, you can try a clean install.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

It seems that only Native module was active while the game crashed. That might be the reason. You can try enabling other modules on the launcher. IF that does not work, you can try a clean install.
Hi.
Thanks for answer.
Looks like in launcher all modules are enabled. I'm unable to unselect/select any modules there.

Also I tried to clean uninstall and install game again, but this issue still reproduced

P.S.I figured out that I'm able to run Singleplayer through Bannerlord.Native.exe but I unable to start Multiplayer and Singleplayer from launcher

New crush dump:
2021-12-26_17.18.47_45eb0214ae030da08b2b45086d66b4ca

Could you send us this file?
Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\ModuleData\managed_core_parameters.xml

You can send your files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom