Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-07-18_14.14.07_61f6c7457f175e0cb92e395e43fe7d92

foreignsw

Recruit
Summary: The problem has existed since I first purchased the game, but the moment of the crash has been different over the course of the updates. When I start the game normally, that is through the launcher, there is a crash while loading. When I run the game through the Bannerlord.Native.exe file in the game files, everything works and I can play. However, I would like to finally play multiplayer or some mods. Returning to the previously mentioned crashes during the update, at the beginning it threw me in the loading screen after the taleworlds intro, but now it throws me out in the first loading screen. I was never able to reach the main menu when trying to start the game through the launcher.
How to Reproduce: click play on the launcher
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 4 GB
GPU Driver Version: 471.11
CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4690k
RAM: DD4 16 GB 2666 Mhz
Motherboard: asrock z97m pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 TB HDD

Summary: The problem has existed since I first purchased the game, but the moment of the crash has been different over the course of the updates. When I start the game normally, that is through the launcher, there is a crash while loading. When I run the game through the Bannerlord.Native.exe file in the game files, everything works and I can play. However, I would like to finally play multiplayer or some mods. Returning to the previously mentioned crashes during the update, at the beginning it threw me in the loading screen after the taleworlds intro, but now it throws me out in the first loading screen. I was never able to reach the main menu when trying to start the game through the launcher.
How to Reproduce: click play on the launcher
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 4 GB
GPU Driver Version: 471.11
CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4690k
RAM: DD4 16 GB 2666 Mhz
Motherboard: asrock z97m pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 TB HDD
Hello! If bannelord crash on load screen you can go to documents, and delete the mount and blade bannelord folder there. Pre-save the folder with your saves !!!

Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.

Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when they back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Hello! If bannelord crash on load screen you can go to documents, and delete the mount and blade bannelord folder there. Pre-save the folder with your saves !!!

Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.
After deleting bannerlord folder in documents its all the same. Is dump identifier not the same as crash id? if so, I put them in the post and sent files earlier.

After deleting bannerlord folder in documents its all the same. Is dump identifier not the same as crash id? if so, I put them in the post and sent files earlier.
Maybe I missed - this is when I first looked at your post. Tell me have you tried the other tips above? Also you can try to upgrade to 1.6.0 b

Maybe I missed - this is when I first looked at your post. Tell me have you tried the other tips above? Also you can try to upgrade to 1.6.0 b
Yes, I read this post a while ago and tried every potential solution. It only worked to start the game via Bannerlord.Native.exe but I would like to start trying mods or playing multiplayer and without a launcher it is not possible. I also tried to update to 1.6 beta and the crash is still in the same loading screen.

Yes, I read this post a while ago and tried every potential solution. It only worked to start the game via Bannerlord.Native.exe but I would like to start trying mods or playing multiplayer and without a launcher it is not possible. I also tried to update to 1.6 beta and the crash is still in the same loading screen.
We will wait for the developers to return from vacation :xf-frown:

Can you try a clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Can you try launch the game through these exe files?
TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Singleplayer.exe and TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Multiplayer.exe files located in the folder below:
...:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ysupmMtCjibye_C8KmKyQFk3ql8tOfxa/view?usp=sharing

I get crash when fight bandit camp..... this happen when I am using autobattel/sendtrops for fight bandit in the map, before fight bandit camp. BUT the issue resolved, Iam fight bandit in the map without autobattel/sendtroops before fight bandit camp......... sorry for my bad english.

A certain fix for “.tpac” file related crashes​

If you crash with a decompression failure problem, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Open: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages” folder.
  • The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
  • Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
  • Verify the game files.

Back
Top Bottom