Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-10-23_11.50.36_a15ecdd52a864c9d5c1b1b7b57676609
even i started a campaign at 1.5.4 beta i can't load the save
interestingly while game was on i made some save scum through my playthrough those times game always loaded some other times crushed game shut downed but still loaded (sended report files ) after hours of not playing even i didn't shutdown my pc i can't load my save right know included auto saves. game is in vanilla no mod is active . i checked the integrity of files and its all there.
turksish
1.5.4 beta da campaign başlattım ilk başta sorun yaşanmadı her seferinde save yüklendi başka crashler yaşadım oyun kapanmasına rağmen yinede save açıldı .
en son save atıp kapatıp uzun bir saat oynamadım şimdi oyunun hiç bir save i açılmıyor . hiç bir mod açık değildi açarkan de modlar aktif değildi kontrol ettim oyunu dosylarını da kontrol ettim.
crash upload ID
2020-10-23_11.50.36_a15ecdd52a864c9d5c1b1b7b57676609

Edit: i can't seemed to to load 1.5.4.244147 patched savedgames
but the game loads and open 1.5.4.243410 saved games
My game is on 1.5.4.244147 right know

Last edited:
I have same save problem. When I had fight against alley gangs - first encourter in city, then waiting > speak with gang leader > click to Yes in choose to figth > quicksave and than click to fight. Well fight was not succesfull, so I tried to load game. But when I saved game in same situation, it failed again.

This happened for me after I saved while in town, with quest active. I've tried to load game again after that quest and since then it crashes everytime, even autosaves done like 20 or more minutes earlier. Everything was fine before it, while trying to get persuasion right.
This campaign was also started on 1.5.4 beta. Not sure if it helps.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom