Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version:Geforce Game Ready Driver v526.46
CPU:i5 7400
RAM:24 gigabytes
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, did you verify the integrity of the game files after manually removing the mod files? I will forward the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Meanwhile, can you try a clean install and let me know if the issue is persistent?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Summary:Crash on start up
How to Reproduce:razz:ress "play"
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version:Geforce Game Ready Driver v526.46
CPU:i5 7400
RAM:24 gigabytes
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
dude I pretty sure it's your cpu unfortunately. They changed the min system requirements to an 8th gen cpu so your 7th gen doesn't cut it anymore :sad:

If you are playing the game through steam go to M&B properties, betas tab, select none. I was having the same problem and this fixed it for me.

Game working fine so far and my cpu is older than yours

If you are playing the game through steam go to M&B properties, betas tab, select none. I was having the same problem and this fixed it for me.

Game working fine so far and my cpu is older than yours
dude I pretty sure it's your cpu unfortunately. They changed the min system requirements to an 8th gen cpu so your 7th gen doesn't cut it anymore :sad:
Hey, did you verify the integrity of the game files after manually removing the mod files? I will forward the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Meanwhile, can you try a clean install and let me know if the issue is persistent?
So, I've been using nexus for my mod installs, I uninstalled all my mods and then re-downloaded the game, same issue, I already am oppted out of all betas, IE, have none selected, if it is the CPU then that sucks, dont have the money to update my PC with new hardware. It's a shame. Love the game, but seems theres nothing I can do less the devs make some change or something idk. Thanks for the feedback.

So, I've been using nexus for my mod installs, I uninstalled all my mods and then re-downloaded the game, same issue, I already am oppted out of all betas, IE, have none selected, if it is the CPU then that sucks, dont have the money to update my PC with new hardware. It's a shame. Love the game, but seems theres nothing I can do less the devs make some change or something idk. Thanks for the feedback.
I'm not 100% sure that it's your CPU but I have the same problem as you and I think it's because they changed the min specs. I bought the game 2 years ago and it use to run fine. Recently, I tried playing again after 1 year of not playing and the game just keeps crashing. I tried everything like you but nothing works. I wish the dev could actually help.

Back
Top Bottom