Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Crash
I managed to get to the launch GUI so far but when I press play at singleplayer or multiplayer i right away get a white screen that says "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?" (picture 1) if I press yes it takes a little while and then shows the report (picture 2). I would really like to be able to play the game. If you could help me in any way please tell me
More info
reinstalled it multiple times
Verified integrity of game files
tried this launcher mod didnt work
Windows is already up to date
my driver (ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series) is up to date
More than requested space on pc

If you need more information tell me

Last edited:
Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.
let me make this clear atm i have reinstalled it no mods and files integrated it still doesnt work could you take a look at the 2 linked pictures in the post this might give you more information

The Fixed Launcher mod is reported to be causing these problems. Can you try to verify the game files through Steam after deleting all of the contents of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin" folder and try launching again?
You can also check if this folder has any .dll files that are not from our side. It should look like this, please remove any .dll files that is not listed below:
bqNjgVh.png

Hello

I have 100% the same issue there for now +5 months. I tried everything, all my drivers are up to date, no mods used (never did).
The crash immediatly after clicking on play button (that mean the launcher can be launched but as soon as we click play the game crash).

Indeed, I reinstalled the game twice, erased every files if the game, verify integrity... I spent plenty of time to find a way but nothing worked :'(

Please help !

Edit : as the previous message ask I did check the .dll and it miss few files (even after verify the integrity made)

missing :
imgui
steam_appid

deleted :
galaxies dll
version

Last edited:
After hitting send on this window, it generates an ID. We need that ID to be able to find the crash dump. If you have saved it, you can post it here, however, the IDs are not stored anywhere, so please send another one if you didn't save the ID.

I have the same problem, freshly (re)installed game, no mods, GPU latest drivers: crash with exactly the same message as above after about 4 to 5 sec after clicking "Play". The problem occured since today, never had it before.

I have the same problem, freshly (re)installed game, no mods, GPU latest drivers: crash with exactly the same message as above after about 4 to 5 sec after clicking "Play". The problem occured since today, never had it before.
Can you also send a crash dump and post the ID?

I found it very hard to believe that a freshly installed game could crash, although BL worked for so long without problems. So I reinstalled again, but this time I first manually deleted any folder on my PC with Bannerlord in it's name. The reinstalled game now starts. It also starts with my usual mod load.

I presume a certain mod wrote something to some unexpected places while pretending to just be a module, and that was not deleted by simply reinstalling. I think I know what mod it was.

Sorry for wasting your time.

My graphics drivers are updapted, before I erased all files and never used mods anyway.
I also check if windows were updated etc

Back
Top Bottom