Resolved Crash on Gentry Mission

Users who are viewing this thread

I accepted a mission from a Khuzait Gentry but when i press J mission had given to me -1 day. I think crash becouse of this. Please fix this.
If i try walk around with my party game's crashing.
But when i enter any city not happening any thing i can walk around street i can fighting in arena. So please fix this TaleWorlds.
I can't sent crash files from crash uploader...

Hi, most of the quest related crashes are fixed with the new patches. If the problem is not solved, can you give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name:
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hi, most of the quest related crashes are fixed with the new patches. If the problem is not solved, can you give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name: Ortongard
Media (Screenshots & Video): I did not take
Version: 1.0.0
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1 GB
CPU: I3-3220 3.3 GHz
RAM: 10 GB
Motherboard:Intel H61
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 TB HDD

Thanks for your interest :smile: My problem is solved itselft i opened new save before Patch 1.0.4 and I did not encounter any problem but I opened another thread about multiplayer Aserai Skirmish map.
My FPS is about 60 normally. But in Aserai map my fps avr. 20-30 especially on top of the hill (A Flag) 20 FPS please fix this Thanks for everything...

Hi, it's great to hear that the problem is solved. If you opened a thread on the Multiplayer subsection, it will looked into.

Back
Top Bottom