Crash on EU Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. It seems that whenever I try to join the EU server I immediately receive a black screen, MB freezes, and I'm forced to exit out. Any solutions to this?

Yes some people can't handle the game graphically, it also has to do with warband being a somewhat older game.

Try following this guide ( not all points mentioned have any importance, but mainly look at grass density etc ) .

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,330301.0.html

Also, the mod is in Béta, this allows us to see what issues players might have, and this in turn helps us try and find fixes for the full release. bare with us.

Dobas said:
This is not any of the other persistent mods, this is persistent sagas. :smile:

I still don't see the point to graphically enhancing an old game to a point where it's unplayable for the majority of people.
Most, if not all play Warband and its mods for the gameplay itself, rather than the graphics that are outdated.
Just my two cents.

Saber Rider said:
Dobas said:
This is not any of the other persistent mods, this is persistent sagas. :smile:

I still don't see the point to graphically enhancing an old game to a point where it's unplayable for the majority of people.
Most, if not all play Warband and its mods for the gameplay itself, rather than the graphics that are outdated.
Just my two cents.

Obviously, we didn't see it coming.

Back
Top Bottom