In Progress Crash in selection banner of siege (multiplayer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

Malaspina

Recruit
Hi
Summary: Crash in selection banner of siege (multiplayer).

the crashes are random, from several attempts I can sometimes play ... but the normal thing is crash, Alt + F4, I enter again ... crash ... Alt + F4, I enter again ... crash, I enter again ... crash ... Alt + F4, I enter again ... GAME !! ... end the game, search the server again ... crash

Game buy in Epic Games
Delete and re-install clean
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb
GPU Driver Version: 460.89
CPU:i5 7400
RAM:16
Motherboard:MSI H270 gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? It is nearly impossible for us to reproduce most of the editor crashes. With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

Hi

2020-12-23_17.54.42_e05a97bbf884f785d31d651bbe463aee

When I access the multi from the game launcher, when it crashes in the selection of the siege banner nothing appears to report.
The report window only appears me when I access the game from Bannerlord.exe from the same game folder and there I click the multiplayer button, then the illustration comes out with the loading and that is when it crashes and the report appears.

excuse my English

Back
Top Bottom