Need More Info Crash in loading screen after TW Logo

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Game Crash after about 3seconds in Loading Screen after Taleworlds Logo
How to Reproduce
: Start the game (via Steam/Laucher or Bannerlord.exe). Then a Loading Screen appears. After that comes the Taleworlds Logo Video. Then commes another loading screen. At about 3 Seconds into this loading screen, the game crashes.
Tried in compatibility mode for Win7 and Win8. I closed every overlay and deactivated my antivirus. My OS and drivers are all up to date.
I get a bit further that the usual "Crash at launch" reports that i found but i still tried those solves and workarounds (deleting CNs folder in Languages/ start with -windowed / start with Steam-overlay deactivated / .Net and Visual C++ reinstall) but all of those didn't helped.
Also i just bought the game today so i don't have any mods and i don't know if the problem came from version 1.4.0 and i spend about 8 hours trying to fix the problem and already reinstalling 2 times. Maybe i will try if 1.3.1 will work but not today.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Couldn't get that far
Media (Screenshots & Video):
k9FhTcC.jpg

Version: 1.4.0 and 1.4.1
Installed community-made modifications: No

CrashUploader: 2020-05-23_20.26.31_8726f6695e811bc5c7a31692b7d597c9
Because i tried multiple times and with different options most of the times i didn't send Crash reports because i just changed minor things. I sent 7. This is the latest.
If you want, i can also post the reference of the other reports that i sent.

Computer Specs
:
OS: Windows 10 Pro (x64) Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
GPU: GP104 (Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080)
CPU: Intel i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSI X99A GAMING 7 (MS-7885)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Windows is on SSD with still 50GB free. Games are on a partition of a Hybrid drive. The partition has 2.90 TB and 525 GB are still free

Today i tried with Version 1.3.1 and i still get the same crash.
I also quit closed every Overlay and Antivirus i had and deleted the folder
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\CNs
and i still get the same crash.
Crash Uploader: 2020-05-24_10.22.18_8726f6695e811bc5c7a31692b7d597c9

Today i also tried 1.2.0 and i got the same Problem.
After that i also reinstalled Windows and installed only the nessesary and tried again. Still the same Crash. (no antivirus/no other overlay or Background Programm except steam, but deactivated the steam ingame overlay)

Today i also tried 1.2.0 and i got the same Problem.
After that i also reinstalled Windows and installed only the nessesary and tried again. Still the same Crash. (no antivirus/no other overlay or Background Programm except steam, but deactivated the steam ingame overlay)

I also sent e-mail and opened thread in Turkish forum too. If anything changes i'll inform you too. I'll call their office if i have to :smile:

Hello, sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please let me know if the problem persists after the newly released hotfix?

Hello, sorry for answering so late. I only saw the mail that HcKrG answered. I must have missed the other mail.

No the problem still persists, if i launch via Steam or via Bannerlord.exe or TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe the game crashes
But i can launch the game via Bannerlord.Native.exe and it doesn't crash (but it doesn't load mods)

Hello, have you tried deleting the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game? The reason for the crash might be the mods. If you can reproduce the problem with an unmodded and verified game please let me know so i can update the devs about the issue.

Hello,
I never used mods...
Also i just bought the game today so i don't have any mods
I verified the game files multiple times and i even reinstalled Windows and the game and it's requirements completly, to make sure that it's not a problem from other programms or registry, etc...
After that i also reinstalled Windows and installed only the nessesary and tried again. Still the same Crash.

Hello, thank you for confirming. Can you please send us a DxDiag file so we can investigate the matter further. You can send the file directly to me or you can use our upload system. Please make sure to include the link of this thread to the description.

Back
Top Bottom