Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-07-29_07.10.04_d4ffe970bea71937380e43d8989e8c25
Summary:I was waiting in a town passing time and it crashes after receiving daily income ,removed the mods manually ,verified integrity of game files. Doesn't matter it crashes on this date either in a town or on world map when the day ends game crashes.
Have you used cheats and if so which:Yes ,gold to recover my lost time because of encyclopedia crashes.
Scene Name (if related): Baltakhand
Media (Screenshots & Video): Crash Report in HTML: https://mega.nz/folder/wDRADLDB#ETBfawNUT_F2pMBo6SWUyg
Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version:516.59
CPU:i5-6600K
RAM:16GB
Motherboard: MSI Z170A Tomahawk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB SSD

Last edited:
Update* Changed the thread name
Apparently if any lord enters baltakhand game crashes.

A friend helped with the problem ,so crash occurs when baltakhand walls are t2 and the workaround is to upgrade baltakhand walls to t3 with console like shown in this video :

Last edited:

A friend helped with the problem ,so crash occurs when baltakhand walls are t2 and the workaround is to upgrade baltakhand walls to t3 with console like shown in this video :

Omg. This is magic lol. Thank you for sharing this video! That solved my problem.

thanks alot ! that fixed the issue untill the game is patched...

Last edited:
Why i cant play 1.72 anymore ? After a update to 1.80 and a rollback to 1.72 the Game crash on the start. Steam just update my game without my notice, i play my save files from 1.72 on a 1.80 version. 3 in game days every think was all ride until i visit my village Kamshar and if i klick on "Buy product" its crashed. So i delete every saves with 1.80 and let just my 1.72 save files in save file of my game, start beta 1.72 over steam and its crashed immediately.

Its works again :love:, i ges some of the products in my villages was buggy :unsure:: after some in game weeks it was possible to pres "buy products" in my villages, with out a crash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom