Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-09-12_10.10.37_ad82a3e9128ee8eda5bf52583602addf

Jimmy T.

Recruit
I play at Vlandia. If i try to enter a settlement, village or castle to speak with npc oder try to walkaround, the came crashes.
I can enter every no vlandian settlement. i can enter the tavern an can enter the keep.

How to Reproduce
: Go to a vlandian settlement, village or castle an try to walkaround or speak with npc

Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1080
CPU: i7 8700
RAM: 32gb
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Similar Problem with Myzea. Other imperial towns seem to have that issue after visiting Myzea. If I reload the game and don't visit Myzea, no crash seem to occur.

Using: 1.5.1 branch
Used mods:
Preload: Harmony, BullerLib, UIExtenderEx
Regular Load: MCM, Bannerlord Tweaks, Noble Titles, Party Screen Enhancements, etc. approx 25 mods.

Could not single out any mod causing the crash.

Last edited:
Similar Problem with Myzea. Other imperial towns seem to have that issue after visiting Myzea. If I reload the game and don't visit Myzea, no crash seem to occur.

Using: 1.5.1 branch
Used mods:
Preload: Harmony, BullerLib, UIExtenderEx
Regular Load: MCM, Bannerlord Tweaks, Noble Titles, Party Screen Enhancements, etc. approx 25 mods.

Could not single out any mod causing the crash.
I need a fix it's unplayable

I need to be more precise.

Myzea is the town that appear to cause several crashes - in my playthrough, that is. If I talk directly to one of the notable persons, the game CTDs.
If I explore the town, no crash occurs until I get close to any notable person and possibly any companion as well.

Since loading assets don't seem to cause any crashes (but graphical glitches), I think it may be related to dialogue scripts or non-generic character spawning. Also Myzea never crashed while a siege battle. So I bet it has something to do with scripting / notable characters.

The odd thing: it seems to persist after visiting a certain town (in my case Myzea) and corrupt any other encounters until you quit the game and load your savegame once more.

Hi, can you try removing all of your mods, verifying your game files and recreating this issue on an unmodded new campaign? If the game still crashes, please send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the generated ID here.

Still using 1.5.1 - I don't do beta releases anymore.

Sure, why not.
Mods moved to another folder so only the vanilla modules remain in the modules folder.
File integrity checked. -> one file got repaired, 300 MB, dunno which one.
Using native launcher.
New character start.

However, I may not be able to reproduce the same issue with a new playthrough since in my modded one, Myzea is taken by the Southern Empire and my character is its lord. To do so I really have replay at least 2 years ingame AND need to be lucky enough the SE is taking Myzea AND Rhagaea grants me that fief ... I don't cheat, you know. Anyways, here you go.

[....]

No crash at Myzea. However, as I said, the situation is not the same. I don't have any companions and the town does not belong my character. Also it's early in the game - my modded playthrough seem to have that issue lately but not from the beginning. Either it's one of the mods or a combination of mods OR some script pile up ... I'm not a dev, just wildly guessing here :wink:
I don't really want to start a second playthrough with vanilla settings.

May a modded game crash log get posted here? In such case, I can help.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we simply cannot know which mod alters which game file, and we cannot debug modded games. Please read our statement regarding modding related issues here. Please update this thread if the problem occurs on the unmodded version.

Back
Top Bottom