Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-10-10_17.36.21_07beae5d888be09ffe512a9bff84407c

FerrumAegis

Recruit
Summary: I have experienced this on two different PCs now. I played the game, made a new campain but the game crushed without any reason. I tried to launch it again, offered to enter safe mode, then crashes on the loading screen offering me to report the crash. crash ID; 2021-10-10_17.36.21_07beae5d888be09ffe512a9bff84407c. What should i do?
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz
RAM: 8,00 GB (7,77 GB available)
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Have you tried doing a clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom