Resolved crash game because of mods (GAME FROM EPIC GAMES)

Users who are viewing this thread

DAK04KA

Recruit
the problem is when installing mods, the game just doesn't want to start. I thought the problem was due to the fact that the mod could be on a version other than my main one (1.4.1), but this is not a problem. I tried a bunch of mods for the main version 1.4.1 and this error is everywhere. there is no error only on the Russifier for the game. I asked other people who bought this game on epic games and they also have problems with the game crash when installing mods I asked people who bought the game on steam - they have no problems installing mods. the game runs smoothly with and without the Russifier.(translated via Yandex translator) error "the application faced a problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
проблема заключается в том, что при установке модов, игра просто не хочет запускаться. Я думал, что проблема была связана с тем, что мод мог быть на версии, отличной от моей основной (1.4.1), но это не проблема. Я попробовал кучу модов для основной версии 1.4.1, и эта ошибка везде. там нет ошибки только на Русификаторе для игры. Я спросил других людей, которые купили эту игру на epic games, и у них также есть проблемы с крахом игры при установке модов я спросил людей, которые купили игру в steam - у них нет проблем с установкой модов. игра проходит гладко с русификатором и без него.(перевод через Яндекс переводчик) ошибка "приложение столкнулось с проблемой. нам нужно собрать необходимые файлы, чтобы решить эту проблему."

Last edited:
Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the mod related problems. You can read this statement for more info.
why? you sell the game for the same price everywhere, but at the same time on one site(epic games) you disable some features, and on another site(steam) the game has full functionality. If it's a matter of time(these features will be introduced in the future) that's good. but now you are simply depriving the players of fun ( translation using Yandex translate)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
почему? вы продаете игру за одинаковую цену везде, но при этом на одной площадке(epic games) вы отключаете некоторые возможности, а на другой площадке(steam) игра имеет полный функционал. Если дело во времени(в будущем эти возможности будут введены) то это хорошо. но сейчас вы просто лишаете игроков удовольствия

The game is still in its Early Access stage. So, some of the features are still being developed and will be added to the game when they are ready. We can not be responsible for the effects the mods might have on your game. If you want to get help with mods, your best chance is to contact the mod developer directly. If you can reproduce the same issue after deleting the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game files, and starting a new campaign please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom